Today we’re chatting with Raena Rood, author of the Subversives trilogy. (Read our review of her latest book, Sanctuary, here.) Take it away Raena:
Hi Kimber and Mom! Thank you so much for the opportunity to guest post on your blog. This is the first time I’ve been asked to do a guest post and I’m very excited.
A Few Quicks
A few quick things about me:
- I’m a wife and mom of three boys.
- I attended college at Penn State University.
- Upon graduation, I commissioned as a second lieutenant in the Army. I moved to Ft. Rucker, Alabama and trained as a helicopter pilot.
- After the Army, I moved home to Pennsylvania with my husband and worked as a probation officer for five years.
- I actually wrote a novel in between appointments with my probation clients!