What’s a Superstar or a”Bad Ass Heroine?”
In our literary context, a “BAH” is a main female character who:
- Doesn’t quit when the chips are down, but digs deep, discovering and drawing on resources she probably didn’t know she has.
- Is a dynamic, three-dimensional character.
- Overcomes adversity with valor, integrity, determination, and grit.
- Isn’t perfect, but learns from her mistakes.
- Is clever and courageous.
- Keeps a clear eye, a keen ear, and a level head.
- Possesses rapier wit. Bonus points for a decent sense of humor.
- Turns Mama Grizzly in a nano-second if her loved ones are threatened.
Oh yeah. Having a titanium spine qualifies, too. So does not acting like an idiot. Additionally, …