Thank you for your interest in contributing to PAWPourri. Here are the types of articles I may consider publishing as well as some basic submission guidelines:
- Each submission must be your original work and not previously published.
- Please include at the top of your submission (email only): 1) Your name; 2) A word count; 3) “PAWPourri” in the subject line, followed by your title.
- Length: between 300 and 1,200 words.
- I’m looking for clean, uplifting, family-friendly stories about books, reading, writing and rural life that have been thoroughly proof-read. (A little levity gets extra milk bones.)
- First-person narratives are preferred, but not mandatory.
- I reserve the right to reject any submission, for any reason. I also reserve the right to do light editing as necessary.
- No remuneration, but you may include links to your web site and/or Facebook page.
- Feel free to include your photo and a brief bio of up to 100 words.
- For consideration, email your submission to: email@example.com